There can be various reasons why to use employee rental services:
- a temporary need for additional staff
- limited options to individually find qualified staff
The advantages of using staff leasing services include:
- cost and time savings
- fewer administrative tasks and operations than hiring the staff directly
- not the sole employer's responsibility
- in the case the client is not satisfied with the staffed employee, Notrade does its best to find a replacement
The main aspects for the client to cooperate on staff leasing:
- shortest leasing period can be one month
- working hours specified in the cooperation agreement are provided
- the client provides the employee with housing
- the employee is provided with one meal per shift
- the leased employee gets paid overtime and other types of allowances similar to direct employees
- the invoice for the provided services has 0% VAT (reverse tax)
Coming together is a beginning;
Keeping together is a progress;
Working together is a success.
From the moment the client initially contacts Nortrade, the following steps ensue:
- After deciding to lease staff from Nortrade, a cooperation agreement about staff leasing is signed with the client.
- Together with the client, a detailed list of requirements for the candidate is made. A position description is created as well that is as thorough as possible.
- Nortrade uses both its internal channels, including Nortrade’s database with more than 3000 chefs and waiters, and, if necessary, also advertisements to start the selection process of the most suitable candidate.
- The client gets 2-3 CVs and descriptions of candidates who, in our opinion, best fit the specified requirements. Nortrade conducts interviews, checks language skills, and collects references. The candidate’s professional knowledge and skills are also evaluated by professional, experienced head chefs.
- If the client decides to contact a candidate, Nortrade arranges a phone call.
- Once the client has familiarized himself with information about potential candidates and selected the most suitable, Nortrade organizes the employee starting his/her work at the client’s workplace within a specified date.
- Before the employee's arrival, the client receives information about the employee and the details and time of arrival.
- The invoice for the services is issued once a month for the previous month, based on provided number of hours.