In cases when a client wants to employ directly, Nortrade offers recruitment services.
From the moment the client initially contacts Nortrade, the following steps ensue:
- After deciding to work with Nortrade, a cooperation agreement about recruitment services is signed with the client. Then, the first invoice is sent for 50% of the amount set in the cooperation agreement between Nortrade and the client.
- Together with the client, a detailed list of requirements for the candidate is made. A position description is created as well that is as thorough as possible.
- Nortrade uses both its internal channels, including Nortrade’s database with more than 3000 chefs and waiters, and, if necessary, also advertisements to start the selection process of the most suitable candidate.
- After interview rounds, the client gets 2-3 CVs and descriptions of candidates who, in our opinion, best fit the specified requirements. Nortrade conducts interviews, checks language skills, and collects references. The candidate’s professional knowledge and skills are also evaluated by professional, experienced head chefs.
- Once the client has familiarized himself with all information about the potential candidates, online interviews are arranged with one or several candidates.
- After the client has selected the right candidate, all data about the person is passed to the client.
- The final invoice is sent once the selected candidate has worked for 1 month.
The cost of the service is available upon request, as the final price is determined by several factors:
- Requirements for the candidate
- Candidates’ education, experience, qualification, and skills
- Vacancy to be filled